Thursday, August 5, 2010

New Jamis Eclipse and Vanessa's Jamis Satellite











Vanessa ended up getting the Jamis Satellite Femme. The steel is very real in my household now. She uses it has her daily commuter as well. We are still looking out for a bike to carry heavier loads and good rechargeable lights to outfit our rigs with for night rides. On Saturday we went on a little morning ride to break in our shifting cables and just enjoy our morning. Thanks to Tobi we ate some milch reiss 30 minutes before our ride and felt great the whole time. Ness had a sore lower back and some stiffness of the shoulders at the end of the 20 mile ride but hey... her longest ride was 10 miles before this one so I'm impressed to say the least. She climbed Martin Luther King St. with speed and stregth. Her fitness level is incredibly high despite never training for anything. We are just going further and further from now on. I plan on getting a MapMyRide.com membership soon so that I can get some maps put on my blog and get better info on my rides. More updates to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe in a Reader